Saturday, November 7, 2009

a FOOL like me...










Why does it hurt so bad,
to lose something I never had..

To have these feelings and nothing to do,
just sit around and wait for you..

Why is it so hard to move on,
knowing what we had is gone..
Is there a place where happiness is,
Even though there's still a fizz,
In my soul when you are around,
your name is a beautiful sound..

Now all I can do is wonder,
I lost it all in one little blunder,
By not telling you how I really feel..
trying to act like its no big deal,
Now I know the nature of my errors..
I just wish I could get rid of my cares..
Yet I can't now my heart won't let me..
get rid of a person who fills me with glee,
Just by hearing him sweet name..
Knowing my feelings are still the same,
I must move on to a new life,
Leaving behind my feelings and the strife..
I am only human and I am weak,
But for you there was a beautiful streak..
I would do anything to repent the day...
When you hung on my words waiting to say,
What I really wanted from you..
I chose the wrong words for an excuse..
Now I am on a new track,
I know now I can't have you back..
No matter what I do or how I try,
I have lost you FOREVER...


No comments:

Post a Comment